1.    #1  
    Is there any way of finding out the web addresses of all their content channels? I would like to consider using another program which wouldn't require my computer to actually be online while synching in order to update the pages.

I wish they would alter their program so that the channels would be updated whenever you sign on to the internet (of course with some way of controlling the frequency of updates) and then the channels would be stored on your computer. Then the next time you synched, regardless if your online or not, the new channels are uploaded to your visor.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Originally posted by Felipe
    Try: http://members.bellatlantic.net/~blumax/plinkit/
    Or www.plinkit.com , for short.
    While PlinkIt is a useful channel, and I'm glad I've learned about it (just subsribed to it, in fact) there are several programs out there that do a scheduled sync. IrLink includes this as a feature, and I know there are other programs out there as well.
    I'm missing something with plinkit!. I added it as a channel, but whenever I click on a link it tells me that channel isn't saved on the device. What's the point?
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.

I don't have it as a channel, but it looks like you need a link depth of 2.

Also the www.plinkit.com redirects you to http://members.bellatlantic.net/~blumax/plinkit/ which one are you using?

Felipe
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Tried both, felipe. No dice.
    -Joshua
    Originally posted by ****-richardson
    I'm missing something with plinkit!. I added it as a channel, but whenever I click on a link it tells me that channel isn't saved on the device. What's the point?
    Yeah, having plinkit as a channel for content doesn't make much sense. (Why not just use AvantGo's version of the referenced channels?) It's more valuable to wired and wireless modem users of AvantGo as a way of making pseudo-bookmarks to handheld-friendly content.

If you really wanted to use plinkit as a content channel, I imagine you would need to set the depth to 4 or deeper to get in-depth content.
    Originally posted by dvIceT

Yeah, having plinkit as a channel for content doesn't make much sense
    That kind of what I thought, but it's been a day and it's late, so I figured I was missing something obvious.
    -Joshua