1.    #1  
    Just thought I'd let you know, Seidio has a great special going on this week, extra juice for the 755!

Seidio will run a promotion/discount for T/C members this week. (7/30-8/5)

They are for Treo 755 2100 mah and 3200 mah extended battery.

The discount code is TR755BAT
    that's 15% off...
    Enjoy the extra juice!
    www.seidioonline.com
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Damn, I just got one a week ago.
    Awesome!! Payday on the 3rd, I'm in the date range!
    Me too jhoff. I am expecting mine tomorrow.
    Thanks! I was debating last night whether or not to buy the 3200. This made my decision for me. I just couldn't justify the $10 difference in price between the (2) extended batteries when the 3200 gives you so much more power. I guess I can get used to the larger form factor.
    Dilemmas dilemmas. I've been putting off deciding on this purchase, but this should get me off my ****. My stock battery lasts me less than a day (and I'm not a heavy phone user). I carry the Treo in my hip pocket, so size matters, and I'm loathe to add thickness. But them I'm not sure the 2100 mAh battery will make enough of a difference. Just how much of a bulge does the bigger battery add?
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Damn, I just got one a week ago.
    same here and i got it from treocentral.
    Quote Originally Posted by valodya View Post
    Dilemmas dilemmas. I've been putting off deciding on this purchase, but this should get me off my ****. My stock battery lasts me less than a day (and I'm not a heavy phone user). I carry the Treo in my hip pocket, so size matters, and I'm loathe to add thickness. But them I'm not sure the 2100 mAh battery will make enough of a difference. Just how much of a bulge does the bigger battery add?
    I've been running the beta of Hobbyist's Power Hero. This program manages the phone, bluetooth, network, infrared, and keyboard to conserve battery power. This has helped me to easily make it through the day on a single charge. I recommend giving this a try.

Paul
    Just ordered 3 big boys! Thank you!
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!