Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    i see now you do not need the card install option and the instructions are different from a week ago, can someone explain?

thanks
    If you have not applied the MR yet, don't do it; it solves few issues and creates many new ones.
    Have a great one...Doc D.

Phillips VELO > Palm III > Palm V > Palm 505m > Treo 180 > Treo 300 > Samsung i500 > Treo 700p > HTC 6800 > Treo 800w > Treo Pro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Yup - what he said.
    Biggest advantage of installing the new update is that BT headsets SOUND better to those on the other end (a very big improvement) and many pair more quickly and stay paired longer.

You get a couple new features, too...Google map integration with contacts, app switcher, etc.

Quite a few things (still) not fixed, although I believe the upgrade is worth it for the #1 reason above.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    I installed the MR for better BT and I got it...along with some other things I didn't have before, i.e. the tones issue and the fuzzy/brown text issue.

Overall I'm glad I updated as the improved BT makes the phone useful enough to keep till the end of contract.