Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I have tried both Phone Tech and TreoGuard.

Phone Tech wouldn't allow me to end a call by hitting the "end" button on my Jabra JX-10 bluetooth headset. I always had to end calls via the Treo.

The issue with TreoGuard was if I was using the speakerphone and the screen went off at 1 minute the mic and speakerphone cut out. The other party could not hear me again until I pressed the green button to wake up the screen again.

Any ideas?
    You are looking to turn off the screen to disable its functions? I thought going into Prefs -> Keyguard -> Disable screen during calls would do the trick. I would shorten the screen time also to dim the screen after a minute. Only the End button would end the call.
    Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Treo 700p -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Treo 800w -> Palm Centro ->Palm Pre!
    i use an app called sandman, i have it assigned to the green button when on a call i press the gree button and the screen and keyboard turn off, to turn it on again just press any other hard key.. its free at mytreo dot net
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenzytom View Post
    You are looking to turn off the screen to disable its functions? I thought going into Prefs -> Keyguard -> Disable screen during calls would do the trick. I would shorten the screen time also to dim the screen after a minute. Only the End button would end the call.
    That only disables the touch screen.

I looking for the screen to automatically turn off by itself after a predetermined amount of time on a call. Both Phone Tech and TreoGuard allow you to set a time.