1.    #1  
    20mins ago i was texting and my phone turned off by itself and when i turn it on it keep turning on and off by itself

heres a video that i recorded that shows the problem
    http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...h_1b1514d2.jpg
    You've got yourself into a reset loop. You are going to have to do a hard reset. Hold the red power button when you install the battery and let go of it as soon as you see the Access screen. Something you installed probably caused this.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Hope that you have current HotSync and/or backup. You have to see if a Hard Reset will clear up the rebooting.

Hold the Red Power button while you insert battery then release button when the Access screen comes on. You should next get a message to hit the UP key to erase all memory.

If that doesn't work it's time for a new 755p.

If the Hard Reset works then you might have a application causing the problem.

Rich
  4.    #4  
    if i bring the phone to a sprint store will i be able to retrieve my contacts ?
    Quote Originally Posted by theballinboy View Post
    if i bring the phone to a sprint store will i be able to retrieve my contacts ?
    If you haven't hotsynced before to save your contacts you probably are out of luck anyway because without a hard reset you're not going to have a working phone and I'm sure that the reason it went into a reset loop in the 1st place is because you put something on that isn't compatable with the phone. If you hotsynced then you can save them but be careful not to reinstall the problem program. You might get the phone to work for long enough to delete the programs after you hotsync since it was working for you until you did that test message.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
  6.    #6  
    thnx guy did it and my treo is back to normal now i know to nit put too much applications on my phone
    Quote Originally Posted by theballinboy View Post
    thnx guy did it and my treo is back to normal now i know to nit put too much applications on my phone
    It doesn't mean not to put too many programs on the phone, just watch which ones you put on. I don't put games on, but whenever I see a program I want I always read the user comments. If even one person said their phone crashed or something I pass on it. Glad your reset stopped.