1.    #1  
    I was curious how many of you are using the 1A adapter that came with your Treo from Sprint?

If it fits, is there any reason not to use it?

Thanks,

Rick
    I dunno what a 1A Adapter is?
  3.    #3  
    It was that 4 -6 in. adapter that came with your Treo 755. It allows you to use a 1A cell phone charger. My previous cell phone had this kind of charge connection. Its different than the Treo's.

Thanks,

Rick
    Oh that thing!!

Nope, I don't use it. Don't need to when using the charger that came with the Treo (and why would I want to use a different charger?).
    all sprint phones have that adapter.

its a sprint adapter/ tip...that you use with the universal ac adapter sprint carries at their store.

works no deifferent than the oem charger
  6.    #6  
    If anyone has one they are not using, I would be interested in it. I have an old sprint phone car charger.

Thanks,

Rick
    I have a gazzillion of them (ok maybe 8 or so) Id send ya one reg mail.
  8.    #8  
    Thank you very much. I will pay shipping. I will send you a PM.

Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    works no different than the oem charger
    Yeah, but I have a bunch of Sprint universal chargers laying around! I had no idea- thanks folks!
    Palm Pre
    I use one of mine every night to charge my phone by my bed...Got one in my husbands truck in cause I need a boost from his car charger....and 2 or 3 just around my home...I love them...Put on in your purse (If you carry one ) and you can most likely get your phone charged in an emergency power boost situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by C5Longhorn View Post
    Thank you very much. I will pay shipping. I will send you a PM.

Rick
    Sent it this morning. Our post office has strange routing practices so sometimes it gets there in 2 days others it 4-5 but you should have it by the end of the week.
  12.    #12  
    Thanks again. I really appreciate it. I owe you one.

Rick
    I didn't even know what that thing was. Is there any reason to buy a "Sprint" charger?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    I didn't even know what that thing was. Is there any reason to buy a "Sprint" charger?
    Not really IMHO. I traded in a Sprint phone and had a leftover car and home charger. You might as well buy a charger for the Treo.

Rick