Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ahsirg,
    got me a BT adapter and now it will connect via BT, but is there a way to "handhels overwites desktop" in this?
    This is with a fresh install of Vista 64bit Ultimate.
  2.    #22  
    Right click on Hotsync in tray - Settings - Applications and then as usual
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsirg View Post
    Right click on Hotsync in tray - Settings - Applications and then as usual
    Sorry, I do not see anywhere it says "handheld overwrites desktop" evev after clicking on each and checking the configure button.
  4.    #24  
    Weird. when I click for example -Expense - Config i see the usual 3 items( sync, desktop overwrite, handheld overwrite and do nothing)
  5.    #25  
    I have updated the installation a bit. Check first post. I have forgotten some files the first time I posted it.
    MAKE SURE YOU CLOSE Palm Desktop, Hotsync. Also it is good to terminate explorer.exe process so it overwrites the dlls correctly
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I am feeling very helpless....I can not even unzip this file. Even had troble d/ling it from the link.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    At this point, if you are using Vista, you should be using the now final release of Palm Desktop 6.2. If you are not running Windows Vista or do not have a Centro, there is no reason to be running PDT or HSM on a Win XP box.

PDT 4.2 is better release for Win XP in my opinion. It has more features that PDT 6.2.

Alan G
    where do I need to extract or install these files to? I know I did it on my old PC and now I forget where I put them. Any help would be appreciated.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    NM... For those interested it should be unzipped/installed to the Palm folder in C/Programs
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Thank You
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12