1.    #1  
    For all of you out there that use TZones, what proxy-capable network applications do you use?

I use:
    • Blazer
    • TuSSH
    • TreoAlarm
    • DirAssist

I would love to find some more good ones!
    Last edited by rich426; 08/02/2007 at 10:23 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Nothing?
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quickipedia
    MunduIM- new build is suppost to come out today!
    Quick News
    Mundu Radio beta- has proxy settings, can't get em to work though... anyone?
    TOCCER- port 110
    Last edited by fishera; 08/03/2007 at 04:30 AM.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, fishera! I've looking for a good IM app. Guess I missed those.
    Set proxy on IBM Java, then you can run HourlyXCast, TV2Nite, etc.
    Thanks, but I need a little more clarification. Is there a java app that sits on top of the IBM VM, or is there a proxy setting in the VM itself?
    The IBM Java Microsphere allows you to set a proxy for the VM itself, so any entity inside it accesses the network through that proxy address.
    Palm Treo 680
    Unlocked GSM
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snoslicer8 View Post
    The IBM Java Microsphere allows you to set a proxy for the VM itself, so any entity inside it accesses the network through that proxy address.
    OO! I should install the new VM then! I haven't installed one since my Treo 600, is the new one more stable on the 650?

PS: I got an email from Mundu, new version should be ready from developers tomorrow (Monday). I like how they are keeping me informed on this one.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Quote Originally Posted by fishera View Post
    OO! I should install the new VM then! I haven't installed one since my Treo 600, is the new one more stable on the 650?

PS: I got an email from Mundu, new version should be ready from developers tomorrow (Monday). I like how they are keeping me informed on this one.
    Honestly I've only played around lightly with the Microsphere VM, nothing too serious...so I can't speak to it's stability on any platform. For what I did with it, didn't encounter any issues (this was back when I had a 650).

Keep us posted on the release of that new Mundu client, as I really REALLY need to use something other than Toccer (though it gets the job done). =)
    Palm Treo 680
    Unlocked GSM