1.    #1  
    Ok, I know this sounds dumb but I just got a Treo 650 off Ebay and I don't have a charger yet, is there any alternative charging methods? Thanks
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel420 View Post
    Ok, I know this sounds dumb but I just got a Treo 650 off Ebay and I don't have a charger yet, is there any alternative charging methods? Thanks
    yes: many of the 3rd party cables used for hotsyncing (but NOT the one supplied by palm with the 650) also include a connector that plugs into the charging socket on the base of the 650. these are generally available cheaply on eBay.

cheers
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
  3.    #3  
    I needed a way to charge it today but they are really cheap on Ebay so I guess I'll buy one from there. Thanks for your response.
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel420 View Post
    I needed a way to charge it today but they are really cheap on Ebay so I guess I'll buy one from there. Thanks for your response.
    you're welcome, Ive never heard of any way to hotwire one, as it were.
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
  5.    #5  
    I have one more question but I didn't want to start a new thread when I have one open already. I really don't have the money right now to get both a data cable and charger and although I see 2 in 1 cables for dirt cheap on Ebay, I really don't want to wait for it to be mailed here. I was thinking I could just buy a charger right now and as for getting programs on the Treo do you think I'd be able to put the .prc file on my phone and bluetooth it to the Treo? If that doesn't work or isn't possible, could I put all my needed things on my SD card and run it from there? If none of that is possible then I'll just buy the cable off Ebay and wait. Thanks
    go to staples and buy a third party charger for twenty four bucks. It takes a bit longer to charge , but it works fine for me.