1.    #1  
    Ever since i installed 1.10, I am getting missed call alerts repeated 1-2 days after the call originally came in. Did some setting that I forgot about get defaulted back to do this? Anyone else have this problem?
    Last edited by edelweiss; 07/26/2007 at 10:33 AM. Reason: misspelled title
    YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! i thought i was just some weird random thing thats happened twice in the past 2-3 weeks ... and didnt really think much of it - but yes - it is happening to me too!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
  3.    #3  
    well, it looks like it's just the 2 of us. Trying to figure out what both of us are doing. Do you use Takephone (I do). I wonder if this is related to the new Takephone alerts that flash at the upper left portion of the screen (which are very annoying, redundant and I wish I could disable).

i also use Butler--can't think of anything else that would be sending these repeat (already acknowledged) alerts several days later.
    No.. its the 3 of us.

My phone did something funky like call my friend 5 times. Pretty interesting as I was really deep watching a TV series on DVD. My friend tried calling me back 6 times and I never heard my phone ring. Even at 7:40a with it in front of me. I didnt even hear it.. Nor vibrate on my desk.

No Takephone.
    Only RingoCare Pro
    I've kinda noticed it.

But the last 24 hours, I've really noticed it.

Gary
    Sprint Treo 755p (previously Sprint Treo 700p, Sprint i500, Sprint i330 [yuk], Sprint i300, Sprint StarTac, Verizon StarTac)
    Mac 12" 1.5 GHz PowerBook (Constantly tethered to my Treo)
    Gary Said... (my blog) or The Daily Meme