View Poll Results: What color palm(755p) do you like blue or Maroon?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Maroon

50 41.67%
  • Blue

70 58.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was talking to a buddy about the Treo and he thinks more business users will go with the blue version and consumers with the Maroon so I want to ask and see what you guys think. I personally like the Maroon its just so different from the corp. market of sliver, blue and black.

So if you vote I ask is there a reason you went with one color over another?
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
    I was a little disappointed in the fact that they were colored at all at first, and then Sprint shipped me my blue one and I actually really like it. I'm not a business user at all, I'd just honestly prefer my phone to be black. What I actually like more than the colors is the rubberized finish, thats really nice, compared to my slippery 700p and 600.
    Yeah I would have also liked a black treo. But I voted burgundy because it looks cool. Blue is boring for me now and black is classic.
    Sadly the replacement treo I was sent is blue.
  4.    #4  
    Just got this message from a user on brighthand.

L***** heard that some users of the Maroon 755 had issues with streaming content. I've no clue on how accurate that is, but I thought I'd pass it on.
    Tritan

I have maroon and stream XM quite a bit with no problems. I don't stream video because we don't have EVDO in my area. I do use my Treo for business. I chose maroon mainly because that is what the store had when I went to purchase.
  6. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    I love the soft touch paint. if my 680 had that i wouldn't need a skin for it.
    I've had both. When I had my first blue one I thought the maroon looked so much better. Then I got maroon and was disappointed cause I thought the blue looked 'classier'. Now I have a blue one again and sure like the looks of the maroon one.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I bought a blue one for me and a maroon one for my wife. Very nice to be easily able to tell them apart when on the kitchen counter. Aside from the blue/boy red/girl mentality, I just thought blue was a little more professional for a work environment.

I probably would have gotten a black if it was available instead. I don't need fancy colors, just a functional device. And yes, the rubberized case is a HUGE plus.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    50/50
    Business/Consumer Use
    Chose Maroon
    Either color will do business.
    Blue is a favorite color of mine but chose maroon to be different. . . . . .
    It's looking like many did the same.

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 07/26/2007 at 08:24 AM.
    I would choose blue.
    Maroon = crimson (almost) = Alabama = Nick Saban = screwed the dolphins.
    It would be cool if I could change the color of my 650 with painting it. I mean get a NJ devils skin or a college skin, etc.
    I just got the maroon one. I liked the burnt orange 680 and i really wanted that color, but a no go on Sprint so I chose burgundy. It's eye catching and I like that!
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    I wish it came in black, but blue is close enough I suppose...

does anyone else here HATE the silver/chrome accents on the front of the phone?! It's so blinding and reflective when I use my treo outdoors!
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Had to go with blue... fun while still being semi pro
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Blue all the way... I have it in a case though, so it doesn't really matter.
    I bleed burnt orange, so I had to go with the blue. My preference is the blue anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by thermokat View Post
    Blue all the way... I have it in a case though, so it doesn't really matter.
    i have the maroon looking one , just a good color and reminds of good old high school days since that was the school color , but im just like him , i have it in a case also
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I got the purple one because they didn't have blue when I called.
    Blue is my favorite color so it was a no brainer for me
    Quote Originally Posted by CPL Radar View Post
    I got the purple one because they didn't have blue when I called.
    Purple?
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    I've had both. When I had my first blue one I thought the maroon looked so much better. Then I got maroon and was disappointed cause I thought the blue looked 'classier'. Now I have a blue one again and sure like the looks of the maroon one.

This is how I feel a bit. I see the blue one next to the foleo and think that looks great together. Then I look at my current phone the I880 which is maroonish and love the color.

http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/assets/treo7551.jpg

http://img.deremate.com.ar/user/imag...9/15099719.jpg
    Tritan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast