Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ugh.....I want the 755, but the 700P is solid device if data connection isn't a problem correct?
    Newegg now has 4GB class 6 MiniSDHC cards for ~$51.00. Just got mine and it's working very well in my 755P.
  3.    #23  
    from what people talk about the 700p is a 755 with a bandaid on it
    some bandaids are holding better then others

the 755 was made without a reset button, that should hopefully mean something
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
    Newegg now has 4GB class 6 MiniSDHC cards for ~$51.00. Just got mine and it's working very well in my 755P.
    i was just on newegg and couldnt find any 4gb cards, grrrr

i didnt put sdhc, thats why...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...DHC+&x=19&y=33
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i was just on newegg and couldnt find any 4gb cards, grrrr

i didnt put sdhc, thats why...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...DHC+&x=19&y=33
    I love newegg. Fast and reliable service.
    Before the Update i was content with my 700p. The phone had its glitches with the bluetooth and all, but still worked good AS A PHONE. Now i am getting dropped calls, more and more people are not able to hear or understand me while talking. all and all not to happy. I am going to miss the features of having a full SD card available to me, with the 700 as appose to the 755, and
  7.    #27  
    did u try the new PRL released, 20229, might help with the dropped calls

as far as the 755...just use a mini card with adaptor in your camera as well, then u can remove from adaptor and place mini card in phone
    Does this card perform better than a 4GB Class 4 Toshiba that I've read about recently? This card can be had for about $35 from Geeks.com Is the performance worth another $15?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 700p (Death by MR Update to 1.10) -> Treo 755p (Blue) -> Treo Pro with Sapphire Blue Innocase
    What's this class 4 Toshiba you speak of? I don't have one of those so I wouldn't be able to tell you if it works better than this class 6 card. There are tons of mini SDHC cards out there now. I just wanted to let everyone know where to get a class 6 card. Dunno if it's worth another $15, but hey it IS only $15 for 2MB/sec. more. Even if the 755 can't take full advantage of a class 6 card, my PC's card reader sure can.
    Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 08/03/2007 at 01:56 AM.
    I'm a new Treo owner who has had the device for a little over a month now. To me the biggest downsides are:

the mini sd format - I had SD cards I could have used and I like being able to transfer them easily

Reset by removing the cover - Over time, this is going to loosen the cover, etc. And it is a pain.
    i just got the 755 yesterday after the 700P MR wrecked my phone... the 755P still has the same bluetooth issues unfortunately but at least i got a new phone... its gotta go back anyways, theres a dead pixel on the screen
    I have a Class 4 Toshiba that works well ($43 shipped from Geeks.) Before that made the mistake of buying a Transcend, Class 2, which didn't work at all.

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?inv...04GR4W&cpc=SCH

I've not heard of any compatibility issues with Toshiba except for one person who posted the Class 4 Toshiba card could not keep up with a voice record application. Class 6 is 50% faster.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820134518
    Quote Originally Posted by redline122 View Post
    Does this card perform better than a 4GB Class 4 Toshiba that I've read about recently? This card can be had for about $35 from Geeks.com Is the performance worth another $15?
    $56 (with shipping) for Class 6 from NewEgg or $43 (with shipping) for Class 4 from Geeks. $13 difference. While the Toshiba appears to be working fine, I wish I'd seen the Class 6 before I ordered. I'd have paid $13 more for it.
    Any feed back on the Newegg's 4GB class 6 MiniSDHC? is it still working great?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12