Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Device Info: WM5, TREO750-1.13-ATT, GMM 4.9.3.37

Each time a do a “soft rest” (reboot the device) it adds a short cut to SMS in my programs. As you can see in the attached picture, I have done a soft rest 7 times. Please note, I installed GMM when the device was clean, prior adding any other programs. Any suggestions?
    Thanks. Jeff
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Send the question/screenshot to support(at)good.com I have never seen that one.
    This may be totally unrelated but... after installing GMM I get duplicate contacts created for numbers that I have dialed. So, for instance, I have a conference bridge that I call into 3 or 4 times a week. At the end of the week I will have 3-4 new Contact entries for "Conference ATT 1". All exactly the same. Drives me nuts.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Thanks guys. I have reported it to support. - Jeff
    i have to say, wow thats gnarly. Haven't seen that yet in any of our installs.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    FYI –Support suggest I reprove, which I did to no avail.
    BUT
    I think I have found the solution. By adding “Messaging” back to the Start Menu i.e. Start -> Settings -> Menu -> and then ticking Messaging to show up in the Start Menu rather then having to go to “Program” the problem has not come back up at all after several resets.
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money