Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    what is the simplest launcher but still the best that you can recommend?

i have installed zlauncher but the features are too complicated for me. i need a simpler one. all i want to do is to be able to categorize my apps in the SD card.
    Try TreoLauncher, described in this thread...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=131227
    How about ScrBtn? It is simple to use, has a neat interface and is fast. It is possible to categorize apps on the card, it's free too.

On the downside, it is (slightly) complicated to set-up.
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    For a little bit more than TreoLauncher you can get MegaLauncher, which is easy to use but if you ever feel like you need more features it has a ton. They stay out of your way unless you want to use them.
  5. tck
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jms8 View Post
    what is the simplest launcher but still the best that you can recommend?

i have installed zlauncher but the features are too complicated for me. i need a simpler one. all i want to do is to be able to categorize my apps in the SD card.
    Previously before owning a PDA/Phone I was always looking for a Launcher. I had Launcher X in my Zire72s & Treo Launcher, briefly, in my Treo680. Later I realised that I always default to the Phone application & found that Launcher is no longer important to me.

Now I am using the default Launcher but have 123-Launch, TypeRight, Hi-Launcher & Phone Favourite to launch all my Applications/DAs. With these there is no need for a Launcher anymore.
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    I use MegaLauncher more as a file manager and TypeWrite for real launching.
    TreoLauncher for me...I was a ZLauncher user, but just too many things on it & a big foot print. TreoLauncher works great on my 755 & 700.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by braj View Post
    I use MegaLauncher more as a file manager and TypeWrite for real launching.
    ScrBtn will do both (Screen Launcher and Button Launcher...) but you can't manage files with it.
    treo launher is what i use and would reccomend but if you want very simple petite launcher is an option. more of a quick launch launcher but works great and is as simple as it gets.
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    ScrBtn will do both (Screen Launcher and Button Launcher...) but you can't manage files with it.
    Can ScrBtn launch DAs, make calls, navigate to URLs, launch multiple items from a button?
    no
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    no
    But it is free, can't forget that important part!