1.    #1  
    i have been looking at mundu radio. it seems cool . problem is you need to know the url's . very hard to imput.
    is there a better way to listen to the radio on the treo?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    shoutcast.com & ptunes deluxe has been my favorite combo since my 650 days
    HTC Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    The newest pocket tunes delux has a bunch of pre-programed radio stations and supports bookmarking (great to use with shoutcast).
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883 View Post
    The newest pocket tunes delux has a bunch of pre-programed radio stations and supports bookmarking (great to use with shoutcast).
    Just upgraded to Pocket Tunes Deluxe in hopes of feeding my NPR addiction, but running into troubles with a couple links. Can anyone help?

In blazer, if you go here: http://thin.npr.org/ there are links for streaming audio feeds:

Hourly Newscast

24-Hour Stream

If I click either of them in Blazer, Kinoma lauches and I can hear the streams fine. However, if I bookmark either of them in PT deluxe, it attempts to play the stream, but just says "buffering..." for as long as I'm willing to wait.

Both streams seem to be windows media, which PT deluxe should handle. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong, or have a workaround?

Even more mysterious: Visiting this link on my PC: Wait wait don't tell me... I see a link to an audio stream of the most recent program. But if I visit that page in Blazer on my Treo, I see more or less the same page...but the link is missing. Does anyone understand what's going on there?
    I've been using Kinoma 4EX. I like it because of its Media Guide, point-and-click ease for hundreds of radio streams.
    PTunes or Sprint Radio is pretty good....
    Matty
  7.    #7  
    just downloaded pocket tunes deluxe . so far so good.
    i liked mundu it was much smaller in size compaired to pocket tunes deluxe. it was just hard getting the url put in.
    im going to give this trial a shot. it seems like im going to buy it . $29.99 wow now that a price sticker
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card