1.    #1  
    Is the BT button supposed to change when BT is off or on. Is some app the BT icon goes grey when its off and white or blue when its on. With ZL it never chanages.

What do others see?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    I have a BT icon/ plugin for ZL that has a red strike through it when BT is off...
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    I have a BT icon/ plugin for ZL that has a red strike through it when BT is off...
    Is it an extra plugin or is it the on built into ZL? I am running ZL on a Treo 680 which may be part of my problem. I recall this working on my 650.
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    It might be the skin you are using.
    It's a plugin that has to be installed, and the button has to be added to the top or bottom panel area. If you see the bluetooth icon, you've done that part.

Mine stays the same all the time unless it's disabled, I believe.. No indication of being in use I don't think. If it does, I hadn't noticed.
  6.    #6  
    What is the name of the plugin? Can you post it here --> x
  7.    #7  
    IAccording to ZZtech the BT plugin is called ZLPluginStatus.prc and comes with the ZL install file. http://www.zztechs.com/en/zlauncher/plugin.htm

When I install this plugin I get a link to the Sound applet.

BUT - if you go to the Prefs for this plugin than you can switch it between Sounds and Bluetooth.

Now I am in business. Certainly not an obvious installation!
    Last edited by swieder; 07/26/2007 at 12:16 PM.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Which is why I couldn't remember how I did it! The file isn't actually called BT or anything- didn't show up in my RAM.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    ZLauncher is awesome but nothing about the configuration is obvious