1.    #1  
    Has anyone upgraded from the 700p to the 755p who uses Chatter Email to push email from an exchange server with the EX plugin?

For some reason, even though syncing on my 700p was instantaneous, the same thing on my 755p takes around a half an hour before it'll sync. Any suggestions on how to fix that?

My IMAP account is still pretty instantaneous, so I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Also, all the performance settings are set to the ones that don't save as much battery. AKA, deeper sleep is off, latency is less, updates to server is fast, and signal required is any signal.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Has anyone upgraded from the 700p to the 755p who uses Chatter Email to push email from an exchange server with the EX plugin?

For some reason, even though syncing on my 700p was instantaneous, the same thing on my 755p takes around a half an hour before it'll sync. Any suggestions on how to fix that?

My IMAP account is still pretty instantaneous, so I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Also, all the performance settings are set to the ones that don't save as much battery. AKA, deeper sleep is off, latency is less, updates to server is fast, and signal required is any signal.
    I'm not sure what to tell you but the explugin works well on my sprint 755p. You might want to find the chatteremail forum whereever it is now and make a post there.