Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. jakehawk's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
       #1  
    I know that alot of people were having problem with versamail and exchange sync even after the 3.5.4 update. This problem woudl occur even when all of the settings on exchange and on the phone were correct. I believe it was error code 1510 "continuous sync error" or something like that. Well I think I found a solution that worked for me but I have no idea why.

    First thing is to set up the phone for as items arrive with all of the correct information in the proper fields.

    After you get your first error message asking you to resync all of the information in your phone (error 1510) do it. after it's done, change your autosync settings to 5 minutes or so and wait. For me, I got a message that said something like EAS update press sync to sync your phone. I then pressed sync and changed the autosync back to "as items arrive". It has been working fine ever since. I'm not exactly sure what the message said but you catch my drift.

    I can't guarantee that this will work for you, as I am not a programmer or a phone techie. But for whatever reason it did work for me. I was getting so frustrated with having to resync the entire phone ever five minutes after I got that stupid 1510 error message. I hope this helps anyone who had that frustrating problem. Good luck.
  2. jakehawk's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
       #2  
    Ok that worked for one day and I'm back to where I started
  3. jakehawk's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
       #3  
    Ok. I finally fixed the problem. I had our IT guy complete the hotfix required on the error message. i can't remember what hotfix it was because it is no longer coming up on my phone However, after a cursory search I believe it was Microsoft Hotfix 923282. I hope this helps anyone who has been having this problem. Good luck to all

Posting Permissions