Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I have a funny situation with Good (I'm using v4.9.3.34_EN) on my Treo 700P (provided by Verizon). I have a subfolder of a folder in Outlook. If I move a message to this subfolder through the Treo, it synchronizes properly. However, messages that I've moved to this subfolder via Outlook on my desktop are not synchronizing onto my Treo. I've already added this subfolder for e-mail delivery through Good Preferences.

Thanks.
    I hate to sound condescending, but have you double checked that you have added the sub-folder, not just the folder, via the preferences? I have several nested folders and have not had a problem. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    I added the subfolder directly via Good Preferences (I didn't expect to add the parent folder and have the subfolder automatically synchronize). I spoke to someone in our local IT, and he has had the same problems with subfolders synchronizing.
    I feel your pain, we use Lotus Domino 7 and folder sync has NEVER worked correctly for almost all my users. Good support is useless and blows us off as usual.

Just one of the many glitches goodlink has yet to fix.
    Communications Administrator
    Phones: Palm 650,700P,700wx,755p, Samsung IP830w, Moto Q
    Goodlink Admin 55 users.