1.    #1  
    In the call log, one of my contacts has their number logged with a (W) for their Work Number even though the call is going to or coming from their (M) Mobile Number. There is no (W) work number for this contact in my contacts list. I'm using Agendus Pro, if that has any bearing.

Anyone else seeing this?

Not a big deal, really - just an annoyance. I'll try deleting the contact in Outlook and on the phone and re-entering it to see of that resolves it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    In the call log, one of my contacts has their number logged with a (W) for their Work Number even though the call is going to or coming from their (M) Mobile Number. There is no (W) work number for this contact in my contacts list. I'm using Agendus Pro, if that has any bearing.

Anyone else seeing this?

Not a big deal, really - just an annoyance. I'll try deleting the contact in Outlook and on the phone and re-entering it to see of that resolves it.
    Just click the option next to the number in contacts, and change it to M or whatever you want it to be.
    Matty
  3.    #3  
    Maybe I wasn't clear in my original post. The contact entry has no (W) Work number in it - just Mobile (M) and Home (H) - yet calls coming from their Mobile (M) number are showing up in the call log as being from their Work (W) number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Maybe I wasn't clear in my original post. The contact entry has no (W) Work number in it - just Mobile (M) and Home (H) - yet calls coming from their Mobile (M) number are showing up in the call log as being from their Work (W) number.
    LOL that is a weird one.....delete the contact and reenter???? Have you tried that? Dont know if it will help though...
    Matty
  5.    #5  
    Yep - deleted the contact from the Treo and in Outlook, re-rentered it on the Treo, no help.
    I'm not sure why it happened, but changing the entry in your phonebook will not change the call log. Once the call log is written, it stays as is.

There is program called TCLT (Treo Call Log Tool) that has an option to update the call log and match it against the phonebook, but the regular call log will not update on its own as far as I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb View Post
    I'm not sure why it happened, but changing the entry in your phonebook will not change the call log. Once the call log is written, it stays as is.

There is program called TCLT (Treo Call Log Tool) that has an option to update the call log and match it against the phonebook, but the regular call log will not update on its own as far as I know.
    What if he just deletes the call log entirely? Will it not correct itself then?
    Matty
  8.    #8  
    I've deleted the call log, new calls exhibit the same behavior.
  9.    #9  
    Possibly pertinent; This contact has been assigned a custom ringtone in Ringo Pro.