Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    On my Treo 680, I will open the Camera program and it defaults to saving photos to my 2GB SD card. It is slow when I take photos to my memory card, and with 35MB free on my Treo, I prefer taking them straight to the internal memory. I have to click the save location and change it EVERY time.

Is there a way to default it to my internal memory and not the memory card? thanks!
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    My 680 has the same behavior, but I'm glad it defaults to the SD card. Makes the images easily movable to my 'puters. I don't see any way to convince it otherwise.

Jay
    Jay Gross
    TreoCentral writer
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650, Sprint Treo 650, drowned Sprint Treo 700P, Treo 700w, and a crimson Treo 680 (yeah!), plus a red Centro
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    its slow as heck.

My Treo 650 used to default to internal, maybe someone could write a patch to duplicate this behavior?
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+