1.    #1  
    when i had a 700p i had the same problem . Im not sure what is causing this. Is it the sync the treo or what.
    Here is what is happening , I took a picture with the treo . when i went back to look for it. it was not there. Let me not say that . it was but it was masked by another picture.
    the picture that you see was one thing. when you tapped on it, it showed another one

This use to happen with my 700p . what is going on
    why is this happening. here is a clue as to how i know . when i got in my albums if i see a duplicate of a picture . I will tap on both of them chances are one will be something else.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    when i had a 700p i had the same problem . Im not sure what is causing this. Is it the sync the treo or what.
    Here is what is happening , I took a picture with the treo . when i went back to look for it. it was not there. Let me not say that . it was but it was masked by another picture.
    the picture that you see was one thing. when you tapped on it, it showed another one

This use to happen with my 700p . what is going on
    why is this happening. here is a clue as to how i know . when i got in my albums if i see a duplicate of a picture . I will tap on both of them chances are one will be something else.
    The only fix I have found is to use Resco Explorer to change the file extension from jpeg to Jpg. That will bring back the correct thumbnail. At that point, you can leave it as a Jpg or change it back to a Jpeg.

I have not determined what causes the thumbnail to change in the first place.
  3.    #3  
    wow someone else is seeing this i thought i was crazy
    can you explain how i use resco to do this.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card