1.    #1  
    I'm contemplating purchasing an extended battery. Obviously it's going to require the bulked up battery backing, but my question is with this battery bump, am I going to struggle finding a case to fit. I need a case for the Treo as I'm too clumbsy but don't want to get something that won't work.

I know seidio is bringing/has brought out a battery that's slight more power than the standard battery but has the same form factor (i.e. not requiring the hump) but having my phone die at 5pm is no better than having it die at 2pm... power hungry 680!

Thoughts anyone?
    Palm V, Palm Vx, Tungsten W, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680
    great question. With so many case preferences it going to be tough to get everything aligned.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I've got the regular leather holster/belt clip from Palm, and it works fine with the Seidio over sized battery. It was a bit tight at first, but he leather stretches and I have had no problems with it at all!

If your fussy about the paint job on the new door that Seidio will send with the battery, then look for another option cuz my holster rubs off the paint at the corners of the door. Doesn't bug me, but I know some would not like that.

I love the battery btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeusrw View Post
    I'm contemplating purchasing an extended battery. Obviously it's going to require the bulked up battery backing, but my question is with this battery bump, am I going to struggle finding a case to fit. I need a case for the Treo as I'm too clumbsy but don't want to get something that won't work.

<snip>

Thoughts anyone?
    I have the Fortte Glove Fit Case for Treo 680, and it actually fits (maybe better) with the humpback battery! Also, Seidio makes some cases to fit with the big battery. Good luck!
    PalmOS user since 1998. Treo user since 2006. WM user since 4/1/2009.
    PalmPilot Personal > PalmPilot Pro Upgrade > PalmIII Upgrade > PalmIII > PalmIIIx > Efig PalmV8 > Visor Prism > PalmVx > m515 > Tungsten T|3 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo755p > Treo700wx > Treo800w > TreoPro
    "Riding for the Son" <><
    I have the Krussel horizonal pouch case. It fits my 680 with humpback battery as long as I put it in with the screen in (towards my body).