1.    #1  
    Has anyone returned there treo 700p and received a 755 back through sprint insurance?
    It's not Lockline anymore. It's Assurion (I'm sure I speeled that wrong) now.
    I just swapped a 700P for another 700P. Got it in 2 days.

Short answer to your question, no.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

3.    #3  
    did the one they send u with 1.08 or 1.10 software?
    thanks

if u still had your 700p u could of called palm and they would of replaced for free with another 700p
    Scary Can I please have your 700p? You said you were leaving us..
  5.    #5  
    i am thinking on throwing on ebay
    also have a sedio rubberized case and holster
    palm flexiskin
    battery cover with reset whole
    rivet clip setup

PM me if u are serious buyer with a serious offer
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    did the one they send u with 1.08 or 1.10 software?
    thanks

if u still had your 700p u could of called palm and they would of replaced for free with another 700p
    It came with 1.08. I haven't done the MR because the refurbed unit worked better than my original did when it was new.

No they wouldn't have. It was out of warranty.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    Scary Can I please have your 700p? You said you were leaving us..
    My Mogul is "out for delivery", somewhere out on the mean streets of Chicago. Brown usually delivers around 2:00.

Sorry, it's spoken for. His last phone (my old 650) was stolen by a family member.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

8.    #8  
    mogul or 755, hmmm
    decisions decisons

no copy n paste on the mogul, hmmm

hard to work with one hand the mogul, hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    My Mogul is "out for delivery", somewhere out on the mean streets of Chicago. Brown usually delivers around 2:00.

Sorry, it's spoken for. His last phone (my old 650) was stolen by a family member.
    Boy, no avatar, no phone, you and I are best buds no? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by cadman View Post
    Boy, no avatar, no phone, you and I are best buds no? LOL
    It's simple, if you're not above me, you're ......

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    mogul or 755, hmmm
    decisions decisons

no copy n paste on the mogul, hmmm

hard to work with one hand the mogul, hmmm
    Where'd you get that from. I copy and paste on the Mogul all day long.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  12.    #12  
    u might want to double check with someone who has the mogul, that was hear say

i know the iphone u couldnt copy and paste