1.    #1  
    I've been using MobileClock as an alarm in the morning since I had my Treo 600, back when it was called Bob's Alarm. I've never had an issue with it until now, with my new 755p. When I press the button to turn off the alarm, it'll stop for a second and then turn right back on again. Has anyone else had this issue that knows of a way to fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I've been using MobileClock as an alarm in the morning since I had my Treo 600, back when it was called Bob's Alarm. I've never had an issue with it until now, with my new 755p. When I press the button to turn off the alarm, it'll stop for a second and then turn right back on again. Has anyone else had this issue that knows of a way to fix it?
    I too have been using Bob's Alarm for years on my Treo 600. Yes, I am having the same problem with MobileClock on my new Treo 755p.

I tried going back to earlier versions on the 755p but Bob's Alarm (3,16 and higher) all have problems.

I'd really like to have the combo of Bob's Alarm and BPLaunch work on my 755p like it did on my 600. I miss the pop up and down clock I used to have.
    is there anyway to have the deskclock popup when u press the trigger to popup with time

i use the popup feature with mobileclock... but the only thing that pops up is the time/date and one time zone and battery power

on my deskclock i have a total of 4 time zones.. i am looking for that to popup as well when i press trigger for time popup

if the developer also added how much memory is on card and device that would be nice...

does the developer post in any threads?

the only thing i know of is a yahoo group
    I have been using version 3.9.02n on my 755 with no problems. I believe this is the latest beta. When I press my phone button, it stops the alarm like it is suppose to. I do find that sometimes I have to press the phone button a couple of times to see the phone screen on my treo.
    I know that the OP did not ask for recs of other alarm clocks, but I wanted to highly recommend this one I just found, BellTime, by the creator of WatchMaker. It has tons of features and you can use installed .mp3's as alarms or your system's alerts and you can also use the system (world clocks) shut off screen, which I really like. It has timers, 5 separate alarms you can set, each by a daily schedule and a bunch of skins.

http://www.steilberg.eu/
    Sprint Treo 755p (blue) with SanDisk 2GB miniSD card. some of my apps installed: TakephOne, DateBk6, 2Day, 4Cast, BellTime 1.0, Palm PDF, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Kinoma 4, TCPMP, Webmessenger, Card Reader, Slingplayer Mobile, Mobipocket Reader, PS Memo, Virtual Piano, Resco Backup, Cleanup, Uninstall, Destaller, Virtual Piano, Favogo, Snap, Thesaurus, TryDA, Colorize, ChatterEmail, DBFixit, Icon Manager, Noah Pro Dictionary, zLauncher, FileZ, RNS Cuckoo Clock, 25 games.