Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    maybe i'm doing something wrong here, but i'm always having to hotsync twice in order to put mp3s on my phone. i start off opening the palm desktop, click on 'quick install", then drag the items i want to transfer to my phone into the 'quick install' window. then i click the hotsync button on the usb cable, and the sync begins, but it doesn't transfer the songs, just back-ups everything to my pc. when i click the hotsync button a second time, then it transfers my songs.....is this normal, or does anyone know what's going on??
    Quote Originally Posted by PaliPIMPn View Post
    maybe i'm doing something wrong here, but i'm always having to hotsync twice in order to put mp3s on my phone. i start off opening the palm desktop, click on 'quick install", then drag the items i want to transfer to my phone into the 'quick install' window. then i click the hotsync button on the usb cable, and the sync begins, but it doesn't transfer the songs, just back-ups everything to my pc. when i click the hotsync button a second time, then it transfers my songs.....is this normal, or does anyone know what's going on??
    Not being able to use hotsync myself for reasons I still can't figure out but I would recommend using a sd card for your mp3's. Putting mp3's on your phone is an easy way to use up all internal memory and its just so much easier putting them all on the card and using a program like lightwav or ringo pro to set up ringtones for your contacts and you can just copy them over using a card reader and skip the whole hotsync process.
    Last edited by syphex; 07/23/2007 at 04:04 PM.