1.    #1  
    When I have two people on (one active, one in call waiting queue), how in the world do I hang up on just one of them? "Hang up on all" is the only button I have on the screen.
    Supposedly, if you hang up while you've got 2 calls, the other call will ringback after you "hang up on all." But this does vary depending on the tower you're on.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
  3.    #3  
    Has anyone tried hanging up using the physical hang-up button?
    Its impossible to only hang up on only one caller on the 700p. The only thing you can do is switch to the other caller and wait for the first to hang up.
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TJSunDevil View Post
    Its impossible to only hang up on only one caller on the 700p. The only thing you can do is switch to the other caller and wait for the first to hang up.
    Not true!

If you want to hang up a call all you had to do is switch from the person you are talking to to the other person who you want to talk to. Then hit the hang up all button and it will hang up on the person you switched from and call you back with the person you ended the call with.

I know that's not clear but hopefully you get the point.
    Maybe Verizon & Sprint differ here - I've never been called back after a "hang up all"
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by vMAC View Post
    Not true!

If you want to hang up a call all you had to do is switch from the person you are talking to to the other person who you want to talk to. Then hit the hang up all button and it will hang up on the person you switched from and call you back with the person you ended the call with.
    That sounds like a horrible solution. What if you really want to hang up on both calls, like the button says?
    I'm with Sprint, and it has never rung back to me.
    Matty
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    I'm with Sprint, and it has never rung back to me.
    Sorry to have to repeat myself, but...

Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com View Post
    But this does vary depending on the tower you're on.
    If there's a better explanation, I'm all ears.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!