Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCPA View Post
    Considering my last headset was a replica, I was willing to pay more this time to assure I was getting the real deal. I ended up paying around $120 at Frys, but if you are willing to risk getting a fake, you can find them for much much cheaper online.

Regarding your second question, you are correct, just link up BT and switch to SAG and the A2DP profile when you want to listen to music. I usually turn off SAG when Im done listening to music as I have found it is a little slow to switch back to the headset (telephone) profile sometimes.
    Thanks...but that's kind of my question....if I'm listening to music on SAG, what happens when a call comes in? Do I have to do a manual switch, or does it pick up the call automatically?
    Quote Originally Posted by davidra View Post
    Thanks...but that's kind of my question....if I'm listening to music on SAG, what happens when a call comes in? Do I have to do a manual switch, or does it pick up the call automatically?
    It will switch back automatically, but its kind of slow sometimes. After your call ends, your music will start up again about 30 seconds later. Its just kind of wierd because during that 30 seconds, the phone freezes while SAG is working in the background.
    Hate to revive an old thread, but I am just trying to get SAG to work with my 700P. I did NOT upgrade the ROM, which I understand improved the BT function. I am having all kinds of inconsistent problems; can occasionally get it to work, but also blessed with lots of freezes and crashes. I am using 1.20. Does anyone happen to know if an older version would work better with the original 700P ROM?
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    An older version of SAG would probably work better with the original 700p ROM. Try the 1.18 installation. There's probably a link on the SAG Forum page.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123