1.    #1  
    I have a Verizon 700p, and a Samsung WEP-200.

The biggest problem I have with it, is that it sorta un-pairs when I put it in the charger. Since I often go 3-4 day without getting a phone call, I like to keep it in its cute little charging box. As soon as I put it in the charging box, it un-pairs.

Forgive me if I'm using the wrong term. Basically, if I leave the headset outside of the box, it stays paired. All I have to do is select "Answer" on my Treo, and I'm talking. If it's in the charging box, I have to answer the phone manually, then press/hold the button on the headset for about 5 seconds, then it switches over.

Are all headsets like this? I've been looking at bigger ones with earclips, made by Jabra and and Motorola. Will they disconnect from the phone when I charge them too?

Thanks.
    I have a plantronics 320, it cannot be both charging and powered on. So, if charging there will be no connection to the phone.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Same for the standard Palm headphone...
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Same with the Mot H700 (Version C)