Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I can not decide between getting a skin, a pouch, a holster, a skin and a holster, etc etc. I'd just like to hear what everyone else is using, and your thoughts and opinions on it.
    It really depends on your needs. When I had my 700wx, I used a crystal case from Seidio that worked very well for me.

My review of that case
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=seidio
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    392 Global Posts
    I have the seidio black rubberized case for the 680 had the corner crack and they sent a replacement so far so good.
    When it's not in my pocket or cradle, it's in a Nutshell. Great customer service.
    seido crystal clear case always and sometimes in a RexRegina Classic Harrison Case as well. Looks nice and offer body and screen protection when in the pocket
    Quote Originally Posted by pauld5999 View Post
    seido crystal clear case always and sometimes in a RexRegina Classic Harrison Case as well. Looks nice and offer body and screen protection when in the pocket
    clearcase with holster clip? Hows that working for ya.Idea looks good just wonder how the clip is holding up some of them are made so cheaply.
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tritan View Post
    clearcase with holster clip? Hows that working for ya.Idea looks good just wonder how the clip is holding up some of them are made so cheaply.

its a clipless top loading pouch cases and it works great, nice tight fit with the crystal case on the treo
    Quote Originally Posted by pauld5999 View Post
    its a clipless top loading pouch cases and it works great, nice tight fit with the crystal case on the treo
    hmmm... can you send a link, I am not sure which case you are talking about now . I thought the clear case was the only work with the swivel clip.
    Tritan

May the Pda be with you!!
    Nutshell case.

Wilson Combat CQB Compact in .45ACP as backup.
    Just received my Seidio Slim Rubberized Case for the 755P. I'll probably get the one for the fat battery, too.

I also got a side pouch with a magnetic flap - no metal to scuff the Treo. I dig'em, together, so far.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.