1.    #1  
    Hello,

I'm a new Treo 755 owner coming from a Blackberry. This is my first post and I hope to learn a great deal from this forum.

I have some basic questions and wanted to get some feedback from members

1) What is the best way to add all my contact lists to my Treo? I have lists in outlook, yahoo, etc and don't know what file format will transfer the best.

2)I'm have added email accounts from Yahoo, my work and Gmail. Is there a way to set up a filter to only pull in new email?

3) Does active synch work very well? I would like to auto synch my Imap work account (exchange 2000) and Yahoo (POP server).

I appreciate any feedback.

thanks,

Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by C5Longhorn View Post
    1) What is the best way to add all my contact lists to my Treo? I have lists in outlook, yahoo, etc and don't know what file format will transfer the best.
    I would go with Outlook - you have sync conduits right out of the box from Palm.

Quote Originally Posted by C5Longhorn View Post
    3) Does active synch work very well? I would like to auto synch my Imap work account (exchange 2000) and Yahoo (POP server).
    I'm not a big fan of Versamail (Palm, Inc. is where innovative programs go to die), some people are. I bought the enterprise version of Snappermail and it seems to do IMAP nicely.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joad View Post
    I would go with Outlook - you have sync conduits right out of the box from Palm.

Thanks. I will double check my setup and break out the manual. It will definitely be easier for me to synch with outlook. I can probably import my yahoo contacts into outlook.

I'm not a big fan of Versamail (Palm, Inc. is where innovative programs go to die), some people are. I bought the enterprise version of Snappermail and it seems to do IMAP nicely.
    I'm not sure at this point. In general, I don't think the email functionality is as good as the blackberry I used to have. But there are definitely other strengths.

Again, I appreciate your feedback and like the forum.

Rick