Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow! I was just going to start a new topic about 755p abuse, but this thread beat me to it. About 15min ago as I was flinging some crap into the wooded area in front of my house while I was standing in the middle of the street, my 755p flew out of my hip holster (my hip is probably 3 feet from the ground) and my 755p landed like 4 feet away from me and ended up on its face.

I dreaded the thought of the damage. As I picked it up it was rebooting, the hard jar must have made the battery disconnect slightly - it was a terrible landing.

Anyway after picking it up and expecting the worst especially since it landed on its face, the only thing that was damage was the bottom left corner of the battery cover as you are looking at it and five tiny little pinhole speckles between the sylus and the black antenna pad. Other than that it is perfect! The battery cover was not bad, (it was the Seidio battery cover from my 2100mah battery) I filed the burrs off it and all is smooth - since my 755p is blue and the sanded burr is black, it can hardly be seen and is still smooth to the touch.

Everything still works!!! At least so far. Pretty sturdy little devil!!! Did I get lucky or what. Ye haaaaa!
    Last edited by MouseGlider; 10/07/2007 at 09:45 PM.
    When they say 2 claims a year, what happens when your acoount has 2, 3, or 4 phones on it? Is it 2 phones, per year, per phone on the account?
    I've been told that the claim limit of 2/year are per phone number, NOT "account." But hopefully nobody is clumsy enough to max out that limit on 5 phones...
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12