1.    #1  
    I just both a modem for my Visor and I am looking on different e-mail applications. Which one seem to be the best for Outlook sync and checking the e-mail directly?
    Thanks Pavel
    I couldn't say whether it is the best, but MultiMail with the conduit does what you are asking. It is VERY expensive!
    Eudora Internet Suite should do what you want it to, but with Eudora of course. It's FREE, BTW. It also includes a browser.
    Get Eudora 5.1 and the Internet Suite here
    "Life is what you experience between racing games"
    Galley
    Since he wants to synch with Outlook Eudora isn't free, he'll have to pay $30.
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    I'll second the vote on MultiMail and the MultiMail Conduit.

However, if Pavel can live without E-Mail capabilities from within Outlook and is open in using another Windows mailer, he can:

- Continue to use PocketMirror (or whatever conduits he's using) to sync the Visor's Address Book, ToDo List, MemoPad and DateBook to Outlook.

- But use Eudora's replacement Windows conduit, along with using the Eudora PalmOS mail app on his Visor to sync E-Mail with the Eudora desktop and send/receive E-Mail directly.

At first, it may look like a cumbersome configuration but it takes advantage of what the PalmOS designers made available-- the ability to replace the conduits.

Of course, this means using/learning another desktop mail application but that's another story.
    The new Eudora mail Conduit is now free to be used with Mapi compliant e-mail clients such as Outlook and Outlook Express. Here is a quote taken from this site: http://www.eudora.com/internetsuite/mailconduit.html

"The HotSync feature is now free for all users. Use this feature to sync between any MAPI-compliant desktop email software."
    Yardie,

I want to make it so that I can upload some or all of my filters from Outlook 2000 but at the moment it will only synch the InBox and nothing else... will Eudora/conduit change let that work?

cheers

Ednus
    Since he wants to synch with Outlook Eudora isn't free, he'll have to pay $30.
    Not any more. When changing the setup, the dialog box will pop up saying that you have to purchase a registration code.
    I got an e-mail from Eudora yesterday that says it will work. I set it up at work and home to use OE and it works fine.

I want to make it so that I can upload some or all of my filters from Outlook 2000 but at the moment it will only synch the InBox and nothing else... will Eudora/conduit change let that work?
    No, not yet. All of the Palm OS e-mail apps only synch to the inbox for now. What you can do is set up your filters on the desktop and just not make them active. Download your mail and sync to your Visor. Then on the desktop, activate the filters and run them to move them to the correct folders. When you sync again, any mail that was moved to another folder other than the inbox will not be deleted if it was deleted on the Visor. You have to manually delete them.

Hope this helped.

Rick