Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    PRE-ORDER NOW...Shipping begins the week of July 30th!!

This slim extended 1600mAh battery will not only replace your current battery, but will also provide approximately 25% more in increased power than the battery that initially ships with the Treo 680 or 750. With this battery, you're gaining considerably longer device usability. For those on the go without access to an external charging alternative, this is the answer.

Since this battery is compatible with the original OEM door, thus no extra thickness will be added on the phone.
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=773
    -----------------
    http://kunjan.net
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Will this really add a significant amount of life to the 680? I have two cradles with the charging bay, which is why I haven't gotten the bulgy battery yet. If this does add considerable life I'll go ahead and pick it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by braj View Post
    Will this really add a significant amount of life to the 680? I have two cradles with the charging bay, which is why I haven't gotten the bulgy battery yet. If this does add considerable life I'll go ahead and pick it up.
    25% is almost a day more. That is 3 days in total for my case... hmmm let me think... I am buying it!
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xpan View Post
    25% is almost 1 day more. That is 3 days totally for my case... hmmm let me think... I am buying it!
    1 day more? My battery doesn't last a whole day, but maybe I'm using my Treo too much. Chatter may be responsible for a lot of the drain though.
    1 day more? My battery doesn't last a whole day, but maybe I'm using my Treo too much. Chatter may be responsible for a lot of the drain though.
    Mine lasts 2 days with normal use. At the end of the 2nd day I have 20-30% more (no gprs, edge, bluetooth, whatsoever)
    Mine makes it through the day most times. I charge every night and on the twenty minute drive to work. At the end of the day, I am usually at about 25-30%. With the new battery, maybe two days...By the way, does anyone know how much?
    jb
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    $50
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    $50 -- Sounds like a good deal.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Dang, that's a good battery and glad you all were able to get that together. Leaves a nice decsion for me as I am debating staying with the 680; but if nothing comes thru my inbox, I will probably get this -- as when I got the larger capacity for my 650 I was happy with a 33% increase.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Antoine, what's happening? Good to see you about.

This is awesome. Even 25% is great for the anemic 680.
    Patrick Horne
    1 day more? My battery doesn't last a whole day....
    Yes, you are right, this will add about 3 1/2 hours for me, which should allow me to make it back home before the 680 is just a hunk of silicon and plastic.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    OO! I WANT! lol

I have two OEM Palm 1200mAH batteries but maybe I could sell one for this 1600mAH. I dont see the need of three batteries. one 1600mAH and two 1200mAH.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mdavis View Post
    Yes, you are right, this will add about 3 1/2 hours for me, which should allow me to make it back home before the 680 is just a hunk of silicon and plastic.
    Yeah, I could use 3.5 hours more myself
    Just ordered mine! I hope this gives at least an additional 4-5 hours of use. Chatter does drain the 680 quite a bit. But I wouldn't live without it! Here's hoping.....
    I will be getting one for sure.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    1,727 Global Posts
    ok, I just ordered. I'll have to get used to not charging so often
    Im ordering too... as soon as you guys post a positive review. : )
    Last edited by MFB; 07/22/2007 at 06:35 PM. Reason: fixed typo
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFaith View Post
    Antoine, what's happening? Good to see you about.

This is awesome. Even 25% is great for the anemic 680.
    Doing well Pat, getting adjusted to Charlotte, NC (just moved here from MD). Debating the effectiveness of keeping a 680 (hence looking into the battery upgrade) versus what I want for a mobile device to enable do wherever (see the Nokia N95).

I figured that it would be a matter of time before this newer battery could happen given that the 755p's battery fits in the slot, but because of the cut of the battery cover (and about 1mm of additional heght) it wouldnt work. I was impressed that Palm basically got that much more out of the similar 755p's battery area, and now it seems that the 680/750 will benefit from what probably should have been the standard battery capacity in the beginning -- ignoring the additional weight in hand.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    My friend has a N95 and he says the battery is terrible. Makes sense, 3G and all those features, I couldn't expect it to have a battery like my 680 has.

I think im comfortable with my Treo 680's two 1200MaH batteries. I use one a day, and on long trips I take the other. No biggie there. I won't be buying anytime soon.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Anyone know how much extra weight this bigger battery will add to the treo?
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast