Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by xpan View Post
    Unfortunately first charge was not successful. I couldn't let the battery fully charge for 12 hours because at 7 am (been connected since 11pm) Resco Backup started.

Now I have ordered an extra battery charger. How can I make the best charging? should I just fully drain the battery and place it in the battery charger for 12 hours? How can I make the best use of it?
    We recommend your first charge be at least 8 hours, so I think you'll be fine. You will typically notice an increase in performance after 5-6 charges. Lithium batteries don't require "conditioning" like older type, but prefer to be charged and charged often.

Thanks
    after a few months my battery runs out of gas much faster now.. not happy.
    -tgwaste
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tgwaste View Post
    I got mine in July and it's still charging very well.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    If you're having a problem with your battery, please email your contact and order information to forum@seidio.com and I'll be happy to get you a replacement.

Thanks,
    Just got a Seidio 1600 maH battery and have made 3 observations:

1. The TreoBattery program (aka battery.prc) says it only has a capacity of 685 maH. I've tried doing a battery reset but that didn't change the numbers.
    2. As with my OEM 1200 maH battery, the Treo won't trickle charge it: it will charge to 100%, then let it discharge to 93-95% and then start charging back to 100%, and repeat the cycle.
    3. Just as with my OEM 1200 maH battery, the treo never gets to a true 100% charge (only makes it to 676 maH not 685 maH).

I can't yet speak to battery life as I haven't run a full day on it yet.

Is all this normal?
    Interesting.

The 1600mah Seidio is running about $50 shipped on eBay. The HK shipped 1400mah Li-Ion battery is $12 shipped.

I went ahead and got the 2600mah rumpshaker+door today for $16. This will give me two daily options ... one for normal "thin" use and another for those heavy needs situations. When my OEM weakens, I'll see where the economics are for the 1600 vs 1400.
    Patrick Horne
    another 1600mah bites the dust... de-charges in only a few hours.

seido, when I sent the bad one back to you did you just put it in another envelope and send it back to me? Wouldnt be surprised
    -tgwaste
    another 1600mah bites the dust... de-charges in only a few hours.

seido, when I sent the bad one back to you did you just put it in another envelope and send it back to me? Wouldnt be surprised
    I apologize for the issues you've had with your battery. Please send your contact and original order information to forum@seidio.com and I'll see what I can do to get you taken care of.

Thanks,
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456