1.    #1  
    I know that this has been covered, and my research is reflected below. However, the best solution has yet to be found and gathered in one place.

I want to be able to sync two Treo's to each other WIRELESSLY. I also want it to be sync'd with an online calendar (Google is 1st choice) so that either one of us (girlfriend & I) can access it from ANY computer, anywhere, at anytime. (internet connection obviously needed)

Now, Goosync is great for syncing one Treo to one Google Calendar, and they have a subscription service that allows you to do more. The free service is enough for me...for now. But has anyone tried using Goosync on both Treo's to sync with the same calendar?

Also, you can email events and even send entire categories via email or bluetooth. Has anyone successfully sent an even/entire category via email to another Treo user? This could be an easy and free solution to sync certain events with my girlfriend in real-time so that she has what I need her to have.

What I am afraid of is that if two Treo's sync to one Google Calendar via Goosync, we will end up with duplicating events.

And the other option listed in the threads that Perry posted is the ClearSync. That looks promising, but its expensive for what I want to do. I guess that one time price would be better than a subscription (it is a one-time price, right?), but it requires a stand-alone program on the Treo! And it doesnt sync with an existing online calendar.

Like I said, I would rather take the Goosync (free) method and send events immediately via email, if only someone could verify that it works. Anyone?
  2.    #2  
    Also, is there a better calendar than Google's? Google doesnt preserve the categories (at least, not when syncing with Goosync) and that will be something I need.
  3.    #3  
    To answer my last post about having a better web-based calendar, Yahoo has one that allows you to catergorize the event/task, but the catergories arent customizable, even thought they look like they have almost everything included. Also, Yahoo allows you to send a reminder to your mobile (redundant if I am going to have it sync'd to my Treo) and Google only allows you a choice of email or pop up.

Anything else out there that maybe worth investigation? And is free?
    I really like ClearSync. Have been using it sense it was Wesync and free. The 19.95 is a yearly fee, each added person is 5 dollars. It is work related for us, so we did not want to do it on the cheap.

SPG
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by SPG View Post
    I really like ClearSync. Have been using it sense it was Wesync and free. The 19.95 is a yearly fee, each added person is 5 dollars. It is work related for us, so we did not want to do it on the cheap.

SPG
    But it doesnt integrate wirelessly from the Treo, does it? And it uses its own proprietary calendar, not the Treo's built in Calendar, right?