1.    #1  
    This slim extended 1600mAh battery will not only replace your current battery, but will also provide approximately 25% more in increased power than the battery that initially ships with the Treo 680 or 750. With this battery, you're gaining considerably longer device usability. For those on the go without access to an external charging alternative, this is the answer.

Since this battery is compatible with the original OEM door, thus no extra thickness will be added on the phone.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Great. I didn't see your post here so I posted one similar in the 750 forum.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    As I mentioned on the other thread, this is really 30% more power.
    (0.3 x 1200) + 1200 = 1600

(although it's true that a 1200 mAh battery is 75% as big as a 1600 mAh battery)
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    This slim extended 1600mAh battery will not only replace your current battery, but will also provide approximately 25% more in increased power than the battery that initially ships with the Treo 680 or 750. With this battery, you're gaining considerably longer device usability. For those on the go without access to an external charging alternative, this is the answer.

Since this battery is compatible with the original OEM door, thus no extra thickness will be added on the phone.
    I got this battery on Wednesday and I am seeing NO increase in my battery life. Is there somesort of breakin period?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcollett View Post
    I got this battery on Wednesday and I am seeing NO increase in my battery life. Is there somesort of breakin period?
    Typical break-in is 5-6 charges.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Typical break-in is 5-6 charges.

Thanks
    Can you give me the "best practices" for a new battery charge?
    I already bought one extra battery from seidio...matching the oem. It doesn't charge in my cradle whereas the regular one does. before I shell out 50 bucks for this, how do I know it will work?

thx