1.    #1  
    What a huge upgrade for me, and overall I'm quite pleased with my new 755p.

However, there are a few little third party apps I came to rely upon with my Treo 600, that don't seem to work, or there are no alternatives for the 755p. While these things seem small, they contribute mightily to my enjoyment and productive use of my Treo.

Does anyone have tricks to make these work, or know of alternatives for the 755p for the following:

Profiles - this seems to have been updated to support the 755p, but has big problems applying profiles at random times. I miss this one.

Treo NavSE - Treo Nav Set provides 5-way support to apps that don't have it. I actually miss this silly little app the most on my 755p.

TreoGuard - Cool flexible app that adds lots of function that doesn't work on the 755p

Bob's Alarm & BPLaunch - This combo pops up a nice clock and info screen from sleep mode and then shuts back off again after a few seconds. I've seen others that take over the keyguard, but that's not what I'm looking for. Bob's apps are now MobileClock and MobileLaunch, but are a bit pricy for this simple task, and MobileClock is very flaky on my 755p.

One last thing, does anyone know how to stop the EAS notifications asking me to sync with my Exchange server. I have push synchronization turned on, so there shouldn't be a need for manual sync, nor these pesky notifications.

Thanks,

PRGeno
    I am using TreoGuard on my 755P. I am using the radio feature to turn the phone on and off.
    Check for newer versions of those apps. Profiles is up to version 1.07d.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by robin24k View Post
    Check for newer versions of those apps. Profiles is up to version 1.07d.
    I've only been able to find 1.05t, and that was directly fron the author's web site. Where can I find 1.07d?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt View Post
    I am using TreoGuard on my 755P. I am using the radio feature to turn the phone on and off.

Hmmmm... I found some posts here that claimed it needed to be updated. I just installed it and it seems to work. I'll play with it for awhile and see.

Thanks
    Last edited by TreoHappy; 07/20/2007 at 07:31 PM.