1.    #1  
    Is version #60608 the latest PRL for Sprint? I am asking, because it is the version that was on the phone when I got it. And it has been out for 2-3 months, and Sprint usually has newer versions more often then that.
    Matty
    I'm even more confused. My PRL is 20225, and according to a search (search is your friend) the latest is 20227. Where are you seeing 60608?

Try this. From the phone screen, press menu / options / phone info. The press down on the 5-way. You should see PRL Rev: nnnnn

Is that number 60608?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    the prl 60608 is the current version for the treo 755p.
    do a search of this board and you will see a thread about it. from my understanding there are to current version one for the 755p which starts with a 6 and the other treo's starting with a 2 .
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    60608 is the latest....for 755.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    There's more info. here about the differences between the 2xxxx series and 6xxxx series PRLs:

http://sprintusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134391