Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    i've had my jawbone for a few days now. So far it seems great, but the volume from the jawbone seems low. Considering that my Jawbone came with a warning about the dangers of loud volume; this seems rather funny. I've got the volume all the way up on my 700wx. Is there anyway to increase the volume at the Jawbone ?
    Same problem, I got the unit a little louder by changing the ear piece and the ear hook for a better in the cannal fit.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I submitted a request for support from Aliph; let's see what they come up with.
    I have a Jawbone and I must FYI you all that the nub has to be touching your cheek for the noice cancelling features to work and thus the louder volume. The volume adjusts as the nub identifies that you are talking and such, so make sure it is touching your cheekbone.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I've found that the volume using a Jawbone on a 700wx is unacceptably low. I've contacted support at Aliph and they're only excuse is their concern that someone might damage their hearing due to excessive volume. Is anyone else having the same problem ? Is this condition occuring with other phones ?
    Global Posts
    494 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpezzella View Post
    I've found that the volume using a Jawbone on a 700wx is unacceptably low. I've contacted support at Aliph and they're only excuse is their concern that someone might damage their hearing due to excessive volume. Is anyone else having the same problem ? Is this condition occuring with other phones ?
    For me the volume is just fine. I use a jabra eargel with my jawbone to avoid using th ear loop.

hermdog
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    are you using a 700wx (does the volume vary with different phones ?) was the volume acceptable before using the jabra ear gel or has it always been acceptable ?
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpezzella View Post
    I agree. I have a 700wx and have to use the volume on max to hear. I also seat it tightly in my ear to help. I could use a few more notches on the volume control. When using the Motorola S9 headset I have the volume at 30 or 40%.
    I have a jawbone w/ 700p and the volume in my ear piece is low and the guy on the other end can't hear me loudly without me yelling.