1.    #1  
    Ok, how does all this work? I read someone say their Treo beeped before his email client on his PC notified him of new email. On my Treo, set up with Fusemail,

With mine, the only sync settings I have are are to check it every 5 minutes, 10 minutes, etc. Did I set the account up wrong or am I missing something? By the way, this is on a Sprint Treo 700p.
    VersaMail doesn't do this; you might check out ChatterEmail.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, that's what I was thinking. When I had ChatterEmail though, I don't remember this. I think I had it checking whenever I would receive a text notification. I might have missed it.

ChatterEmail is great, but I can't really justify the cost. I really don't need to check my email, mainly, the past few weeks, I've been just getting reply notifications from TreoCentral.
    Versamail DOES support PUSH but you need to update it, then sync once then the option "as they arrive" should appear for e-mails.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  5.    #5  
    Update how? From where? I have the new MR version. I'm not sure if I would use it, battery drain, and people saying "Do you really need to get your email as soon as it comes in???" but it was just something I was thinking about.
    VersaMail only supports Exchange push, not IMAP...

Marc