1.    #1  
    I just got data turned back on for my Treo and upgraded my Chattermail to the latest. Then i found out about the Exchange plugin which at work we use Exchange.

Does anyone have any documentation / information on what you need to do on Chattermail with the Ex plugins and the Exchange server to make them work together?

I've read that there used to be some setup docs/manual. If someone had them and can email them to me at bushmaster2000 at mailcity.com, that would be great!
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Just sent you an email.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    There's also plenty of information (and the unlocked versions of the files) at www.explugin.com
    That redirects to
    http://chatteremailforum.com/index.p...orum&Itemid=71
    which is the old forum. I'm not sure where one can download the latest EX Plugin and the documentation.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    The plug in is available directly from within the CE forum or mytreo.net. PM me an email address and I'll send a manual with EX instructions in the back. It may take me a little longer to send it out over the next week.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry