Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Have my Motorola H700 bluetooth headset that has worked w/ my Treo 650 & my Treo 700p (which I had for 2 mnths). Last week updated my 700p software from the original v1.06 to the new v1.10 - and surprisingly the software that's supposed to include bluetooth enhancements doesn't pair up the two devices now! Palm & Verizon thought it was a hardware issue, so they literally gave me a new 700p. Sounds great, but even with this phone the headset doesn't pair up (even though it mentions in the bluetooth app it's a "trusted device") Anyone had similar prob's w/ the new software v1.10 - neither Palm or Verizon can come up w/ solution or willing to take responsibility...some upgrade - may go back to my 650 that didn't give me a single prob in 2yrs....
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I've noticed that there are many times when my Motorola H3 would look paired, but the voice didn't transmit. The headset would answer calls and hang up, but no sound. I think this might be associated with a low battery level. Try rebooting the Treo (button on back), fully charge the headset and try pairing again.
    I have not experienced any (new) issues with my TWH, H500 or HF800. My HT820's + SAG have been exhibiting a new performance problem. Deleting & reestablishing the BT device (twice) resolved the issue as of last night.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2