1.    #1  
    One of many things i like about the Treo 680:

Is Wen u hold the Home button for a couple of sec. it displays to you the last 8 programs visited..

But......................

One problem i encounter is when i open more apps, like bejeweld, pTunes, worldclock, later on, holding the Home button doesn't display the last 8 visited apps no more... All i have to do then is to perform a soft reset to show it back again..

has anyone experience this? if so, how did you resolve it by not soft reseting d phone everytime it happens?

thnx!
    N3210 > N6210 > N7650 > N3650 > SE K700i > Treo 680 > Treo Pro...
    I've never had it not display for me, so I can't help you there. Maybe you could try a test with different applications. Perhaps one particular application is causing it to stop working. Open each app one at a time, trying the last used list to see if it still works after you open each one.

It isn't just a 680 trick, either. I know at least the 755p does that, too. It may be an OS 5 feature (not sure when it was implemented).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Keleko View Post
    I've never had it not display for me, so I can't help you there. Maybe you could try a test with different applications. Perhaps one particular application is causing it to stop working. Open each app one at a time, trying the last used list to see if it still works after you open each one.

It isn't just a 680 trick, either. I know at least the 755p does that, too. It may be an OS 5 feature (not sure when it was implemented).

May i have the list of your third party apps? just wna see d difference between our third party apps..

thnx..
    N3210 > N6210 > N7650 > N3650 > SE K700i > Treo 680 > Treo Pro...
    this is trick I've found and it saved my day many times in the past. The problem is the wrong assignment of the home button.

Get resco explorer and make it the default launcher. Exit and re-enter the options screen. Uncheck the default launcher option. This will make the correct assignment of the home button...