1.    #1  
    what do u guys recommend to create and use custom color themes. i'm on a treo 755p and i'm tired of the built in ones.. but I don't want anything bloated.. thanks
  2.    #3  
    treolauncher is way too much. I want the simplest way of just changing /creating color schemes.. I need a change from the builtin ones. thanks
  3.    #5  
    thats the ticket!
    great find, thanks!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Or here if you can't get the other site to download: http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseac...1&prodID=46811
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Khroma is pretty nice. But does anyone know how to create a color scheme that can be accessed by apps other than Khroma? I use the app 'profiles' to change the color scheme and I'd like to have it use the new color schemes that I create. When I use Khroma, only Khroma can use the color schemes that it creates.
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    ..... When I use Khroma, only Khroma can use the color schemes that it creates.
    ??? Khroma's themes are transferred to other programs when I use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by carrel View Post
    Khroma is pretty nice. But does anyone know how to create a color scheme that can be accessed by apps other than Khroma? I use the app 'profiles' to change the color scheme and I'd like to have it use the new color schemes that I create. When I use Khroma, only Khroma can use the color schemes that it creates.
    You must have Khroma QC. Try this Khroma:

http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-587.html

I changed to Colorize, because Colorize reactivates itself after a soft reset. And you can create new color schemes and export them to memos to save. When you want to change the look, export the saved Colorize scheme back into Colorize from memos.

Colorize:
    http://mytreo.net/downloads/details-209.html

Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    OK, I think I was unclear. When I use Khroma to create and install a new color scheme, my other apps DO use that scheme.

What I want is that if I create a new color scheme called "Dave", then when 'profiles' switches color schemes for me, that it can set the scheme to "Dave". I let profiles change the color scheme based on whether I am plugged into power or not. Currently 'profiles' can only see the builtin system color schemes.
    okie dokie carrel

I think I get it NOW.....

You're asking if Profiles can change schemes based on being plugged into the charger or not....

I have no idea, it is something you'll have to play with....

Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Hmmm, I'm still failing to communicate...

I already know that 'profiles' can change my color scheme based on being plugged into the charger or not. I am doing that now.

But 'profiles' can only use the system color schemes. The same ones that the 'prefs' app (that is in ROM) uses. What I want is a way to install a new color scheme that Khroma (or some other app) created such that 'profiles' and 'prefs' can see it.
    Yeah I get it. you want to change Khroma based schemes with Profiles....

Like I said, I have no idea. It is something you have to play with within Profiles to get it to use Khroma. If it is at all possible...