Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I placed an online SERO order for the 755p eight days ago, and according to the Web site, my order is still "in fulfillment." Wtf is "fulfillment"? Forget about reaching the CSAs by phone---wait times are more than 15 minutes---and, if by some freak accident you do happen to reach one, they seem totally clueless about how to resolve the situation.
    "In Fulfillment" was explained to me to mean that the order has been approved and sent to the warehouse to ship your phone out to you.

I also placed a SERO order online last week. The online order status showed in fulfillment for a few days then the UPS man magically showed up at my house with the phone. The order still showed in fulfillment even a few days after UPS had delivered my phone so I don't know how timely the order status information is.
    Call 866-404-1335, but be prepared to be on hold 40-45 minutes as this is the warehouse number. This is the number I called when I ordered my 6800 and they gave me a tracking number and its status. Regular *2 did not have access to this info.

I called this number again when I ordered my wife's 6800 and they said the order was done incorrectly, fixed it, set it for shipping and gave me the tracking number. Regular customer service did not even know there was a problem with the order.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    Call 866-404-1335, but be prepared to be on hold 40-45 minutes as this is the warehouse number. This is the number I called when I ordered my 6800 and they gave me a tracking number and its status. Regular *2 did not have access to this info.

I called this number again when I ordered my wife's 6800 and they said the order was done incorrectly, fixed it, set it for shipping and gave me the tracking number. Regular customer service did not even know there was a problem with the order.
    My order came in 4 days but stayed 'in process' then went to 'in fufillment' then went to 'cancelled' then went to 'waiting to be activated' all after my phone had been in my hands and activated.
    also online it doesn't show all the features I get it just shows 'sero plan' the minutes etc. I had customer service confirm the free unlimited data and text messaging and powervision.
    good luck. I had to make a few calls to get my account straightened out but for the price it's worth it!
    After 3 days I finally see a tracking number on their website, but when I plug it into UPS and FedEx's tracker, they find no record of the item.
    I ordered a 755p online on 7/17/07 at 6:05PM. It is out on the UPS truck for delivery as I write this. I went through the same issues that everybody else has and yesterday I noticed it had a tracking number. When I checked my status of the order the tracking number was not in the UPS system as of yesterday afternoon but this morning all was good.

Good luck to everybody waiting on their SERO order. It will come soon.

P.S. I also emailed ecare at Sprint two days ago about the status of my order. I don't know if that helped or not. Now it is time to get my rebates started and to get some perks.
    I ordered my 755p on the SERO plan on the 17th. Late last night my order changed from "in progress" to "waiting for fulfillment". Checked on it earlier this morning, and it was still "waiting for fullfillment". Just checked it and and it had a tracking number attached and status went back to "in progress". Plugged tracking number into ups, and it is out for delivery! Sprints status isn't very accurate.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    We received two devices last week(within 72hrs of placing my order)... the order still show "in progress." Went to our new My Account page and only one phone shows up and with a more expensive plan with fewer features. What gives????
    Something old, something new. I got a ringer switch and 800W .
    I ordered my 755 by phone on the morning of the 17th, and it arrived by UPS the next day.

I love this thing.