View Poll Results: What best describes the performance of your Blue Tooth headset?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • I charge my headset daily and never lose pairing

2 22.22%
  • I charge my headset daily and occassionally lose pairing

3 33.33%
  • I charge my headset every few days and never lose pairing

1 11.11%
  • I charge my headset every few days and occassionally lose pairing

2 22.22%
  • I charge my headset only when I get the low power warning and never lose pairing

0 0%
  • I charge my headset only when I get the low power warning and occassionally lose pairing

1 11.11%
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I am starting to think that the BT headset problem could be simply a matter of keeping the headset fully charged (see post)

To test this theory, please help with this survey
    Last edited by haroldo; 07/18/2007 at 06:22 AM.
    I have a basic Treo BT headset and charge it daily and never have issues.
    BTW: I did the MR update.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I don't understand the point of this poll... My headset loses pairing all the time, even fresh off the charger. So what difference does it make how often the headset is charged?
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Trying to find out if there is (or as in your case, isn't) a correlation. I noticed that mine lost pairing, nothing I could do could get it to pair. When I fully charged the headset, I was able to pair.
    It is possible (maybe) that the problem is related to low battery levels.
    Since Palm is incapable of providing a fix or an answer, desperate 'shots in the dark', such as this poll, are as good a chance as any of finding an answer.
    Well, one benefit of the MR at least allows us to shut off the the BT and turn it back on at the phone (without a reset) if it's giving you problems... Maybe that can help.
    I use AAA battery, I don't charge it everyday. It does lose pair sometimes, I wish my bluetooth headset would "beep" "beep" when I use pairing.. it only "beep" "beep" when I lose service.. "ie: in subway" (Motorola H300)
    6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d