Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    When I first got my phone a couple weeks ago, the web was running fine, now it seems so slow. Pages take forever to completely load up. My friend in DC has the same phone, and he says his pages load up quickly. So I was wondering if anything is going on here in NC??

And also, my SprintTV is not loading up. I keep getting an error message, "Error M01: There is a problem with the server. Please try again later." Is anyone else having any problems with their SprintTV??
    I from NC. First have you cleared your cache in Blazer? sprintv has always been riddled with problems, at least in this area. I can stream ptunes all day. With Sprintv I am lucky to go 15 minutes without an error, or something. It did not work at all yesterday. So it probably is Sprint.
    Matty
    Forget Blazer. it wont zip the files before sending it to the phone. Try Opera mini , you'll notice that its at least 2 times faster
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sender55 View Post
    Forget Blazer. it wont zip the files before sending it to the phone. Try Opera mini , you'll notice that its at least 2 times faster

i tried installing opera mini awhile back, but it said i needed some ibm environmental javascript thingie (i forgot exactly what it was called, something like that) if you know what i'm talking about, where can i find it?
    Sprint TV has been down for 2 days again. On Blazer be sure to keep the cache cleared. For java, you have to go to the palm site, and look up IBM java machine. I wouldn't download it though, it eats up 3 or more meg of memory.
    Matty