1.    #1  
    Hi
    I used minitones to edit a song to play a certain clip. I was hoping it would keep looping the clip for the entire length of the call, but it stopped after just a single playback.

Am I missing something....Can anyone tell me what I can do abt it???

Thanx
    I don't understand you exactly. Are you saying ...

#1 You are playing the clip during a call, and it only plays once?

#2 Playing the clip as a ringtone and want it to loop, but it does not?

#3 Playing the clip in the Minitones app, but want it to loop over and over?

I have a couple of ringtones via Minitones and they are awesome. But they are lengthy (20 secs), thus they have never rang long enough to loop. Love the prog tho.
    Patrick Horne
    Interesting, my short ringtones loop. They were added via Minitones. But not created with Minitones.

I haven't a clue as to why they would or wouldn't. But mine do FWIW.
    Last edited by StoneOfLove; 07/17/2007 at 10:22 PM. Reason: I'm assuming you meant the length of the Rings, not the length of the call.
  4.    #4  
    I guess we can't do it then...:-( Mine is about 10 sec long and so it stops the incoming call ring at the end of that...

Anyways....thanx for the replies though...
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I had the same problem and started using Music Tones instead and that cured my it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  6.    #6  
    Thanx a ton!!...

This application is what I was looking for....puuurrrrfectooo!!...
    I am missing something.

I downloaded Music Tones and tried to see the difference. Both software allows you to pick and trim mp3 and import them as your ringtone.

Where is the difference?
  8.    #8  
    I like to play just a bit (5-10 sec) of an mp3 song like my fav beat of the song over and over again as ring tone...

Music tones unlike the mini tones does that...:-)...
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    I am missing something.

I downloaded Music Tones and tried to see the difference. Both software allows you to pick and trim mp3 and import them as your ringtone.

Where is the difference?
    The tones I created with Mini Tones didn't always work. Haven't had the same issue with Music Tones.

Your welcome.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Thanks for the explanation. I don't see any option to loop in either software so I asked the question. Let me give that a try.
    My guess Mini tones may not be consistent but somehow both versions which I had trimmed mp3's works and auto loops as ring tone.