1.    #1  
    Hello,

Looking for a cable (and more than likley a program) that will allow me to transfer files from one treo to another Palm OS5 device. Does one exist?
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    couldn't you just beam the program?
  3.    #3  
    1 gig to 4 gigs in size? Let me know how long it takes, and I'll try it.
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    Quote Originally Posted by 2smart4phone View Post
    Hello,

Looking for a cable (and more than likley a program) that will allow me to transfer files from one treo to another Palm OS5 device. Does one exist?
    Can't you just use an SD card to transfer the files? You can use a program like Resco Explorer to select the files and copy them to the SD card and then take the SD card out and put it in the other Treo and copy them to where you want also using Resco Explorer or whatever program.
  5.    #5  
    Ok so I have let's say a 4 gig movie...I save it to my Treo's on board memory buy cutting and pasting from SD#1. I then take out SD#1 and stick in SD#2 and cut and past the 4 gig file from the Treo's memory to it...hmmm...

Ideally, I'd like to go from my Treo's 8 gig SDHC card to another memory device like another Treo without the use of a computer....

Now that I've given it bit more thought...Overall I'd like to connect an external 2.5" hard drive to my Treo, and have the ability to read and write to it.

This should be enough to hold all my ripped LOST episodes and Fishing Dvds...
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    Couldn't you just load your family member's memory card with the file that legally ripped from your personal DVD collection? They live at home, because, if I recall, sharing a copy protected DVD with a friend in such a manner is in violation of the copyright law.

I think you may be better off getting a slingbox or something like that, or an iPhone.